Hello, my name is Sophia and I am a teacher of English in Ancient Olympia, Greece. Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

SolarRoll

Probably the coolest thing that I have seen the last couple of days (Ok, next to kite surfing with 7-8 Beaufort which is also a high on my list, it is absolutely thrilling and the latest rage on the beach) thanks to Dimitri who has given me a crash course on the issue of of turning business into pleasure and pleasure into business!! So, while I'm checking out APs and calculating power needs, enjoy the look of the SolarRoll and if you're wondering what to get me for my birthday, well, your quest is over (it's even cheaper than a decent mobile, so here)!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Man said...

Nice solar cells I hope you get it.

11:40 am

 
Blogger Sophia said...

Thanks! :-D

8:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home