Hello, my name is Sophia and I am a teacher of English in Ancient Olympia, Greece. Welcome to my blog!

Friday, July 06, 2012

It's a kind of magic

"What time's sunset around here?"
"We normally manage to fit it in  between night and day".
Terry Pratchett

 Aaaaand way up to the north, in the Netherlands...

 Arggghhhh...


Ok, sunbathing in Amsterdam? What's wrong with the world?


 Diamonds are a girl's best friends...

 Tropenmuseum.

 Hortus Botanicus.

 Ok, I only wanted to see the carnivorous plants...

 First you have this,...

 ... and then you open the door to the tropics...

 "We should have snake ribs instead of pork ribs..."

 The Maritime museum.

 Ditto.

 Ok, I want one too...

 Maritime museum.

 Yeap.... that too...

 Aha... the interior of the ship for short people, the crow's nest, for those who don't suffer from vertigo..

 Canaaaaaaaaal...

 Hm....

 Maritime museum from the canal part.

 Indonesian.

 "So, how many flights of stairs I have to carry the suitcases?"

 Ok... a couple floors for parking bikes...

 And even more bikes...

 Oh, that can't be comfortable...

 Sandwiches at the canal...

 Tulips....

 Awwww......

 Ok, that will work...

 Yeap......

 Partial view from the apartment in Prague... The Disney castle? :-PPP

 The lift to the clock Tower in Prague...

 "I thought you left the curtain open in our flat".
"I did!!!"

 Rooftops in Prague.

 Ok, NOT the Disney castle....

 Prague...

 Prague...

 Prague... (every hour... :-P)

 Prague...

The Jewish cemetery in Prague.

Prague.

More Prague...


Small canal...

Dimitriiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! :-P

The serene look of the meters...

Bull's eye, lol!

St. Vitus cathedral..

The Prague castle at night.

Charles Bridge.

Night in Prague.

Charles square, Prague.

Ahh.... morning coffee and a bit of a read (feet photobombing the tourist's photos from the Tower, lol)

Yummie.... Ok, I want some more...


Awwwwww....... very tasty (and very small)...

Yeap...

Waiting for the clock to strike the hour (pffff... tourists...) :-PPP

Lunch in Prague, hahahahhahahaha

And reading....

Black theatre, yay!!!

Having a beer at the terrace of the nearby hotel!

And writing postcards... :-PPPP


Light dinner snack... :-D

9 Comments:

Blogger sitronella said...

Κακοπερνάς φιλενάδααααα :) :)
Καλέ αυτές οι νεκροκεφαλές σουβλάκι τι είναι;;;

10:08 am

 
Blogger Кроткая said...

νταξ σε μισω. τέλος :ΡΡΡΡΡΡ

11:36 am

 
Blogger Sophia said...

@ sitronella
What can I say, it's a hard life but somebody has to live it, hahahahhaa!!!
Prosciutto di Praga, what can I say, I could just LIVE on that.... Hard to resist...

@Кроткая
Nah... wait, I'm emailing you the pic from my windows vista since last night, and THEN you can properly hate me!! :-P (Cause I'm not writing posts when I can roam Budapest, you realise.. :-PPP)

12:17 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Άλλαξε καμιά φορά πόδι παιδί μου, θα πιαστείς όλο με το αριστερό πάνω!!!
:p

4:41 pm

 
Blogger Sophia said...

@Darthiir the Abban
Nah... it has better viewing angle for the BeBook.. :-P

10:11 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Δοκίμασε ν' αλλάξεις και χέρι ταυτόχρονα!

2:52 pm

 
Blogger Sophia said...

@Darthiir the Abban
It's an e-reader... I don't need hands to hold it. :-P

1:41 am

 
Blogger Carla said...

I just love all the possibilities that Argentina offers. Did you go to the Torre Monumental?
This Elizabethan-style clock tower, which some call the Argentine Big Ben, was a gift from the British community of Buenos Aires after building the nearby Retiro railroad station complex. It was close to the neighbourhood in which I had decided to rent apartments in buenos aires . Huge thing!

6:02 pm

 
Blogger Sophia said...

@Carla
Yep, I did get to walk around it quite a bit, it is a very nice monument, as practically everything is in Baires! :-)

6:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home